Conditional Use Permit
Instructions for Filing an Application for a Conditional Use Permit
- The petitioner for a conditional use must complete the application in full. The application will NOT be processed unless ALL information requested is provided.
- There is a $377.00 filing fee for each conditional use application. In addition, there is a $100.00 administrative fee.
- The petitioner shall submit to the Zoning Offcier a list of all adjoining property owners within one hundred (100 ) feet of the property which is the subject of the action, with the current mailing address of each. These adjoining property owners will be notified of the proposed variance request.
- The applicant shall submit the following with the application and the plot plan:
a) Tax Map
b) Tax Card
- The application must be signed by those who are authorized to appeal to the Board of Adjustment for a conditional use permit.
- In order to be considered by the Board of Adjustment, applications must be submitted to the Zoning Officer no later than the fifteenth (15th) day of the month prior to the month in which the request will be heard by the Board of Adjustment. For more information and assistance, call the Town of Ahoskie Zoning Officer at (252) 862-8402.
These are minimal submission requirements. The Board of Adjustment may require additional information. You are encouraged to submit copies of available property surveys, recorded easements, etc..
Application for a Conditional Use Permit